Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Punta Gorda, Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hubertz, Punta Gorda Florida, S, P, 7011 Dealer Rep says by end of 2012 Do you think he is dreaming?

Welcome to the forum.

You are probably looking at ~Feb-Mar 2013 based on Tesla's planned production numbers. They only plan on making 5000 in 2012 and you are #8500 in line probably.

I lived in Punta Gorda for a year. Is it still the 'hottest place on earth!"? It always seemed way hotter than Tampa.

Hubertz, Punta Gorda Florida, S, P, 7011 Dealer Rep says by end of 2012 Do you think he is dreaming?

Hi welcome.

I'm frankly surprised that Will would say that. Maybe he meant to say by the end of the first quarter.

Since you're new to the forums, I'd like to point out that there's a Florida sub-forum.

Larry

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

You are probably looking at ~Feb-Mar 2013 based on Tesla's planned production numbers. They only plan on making 5000 in 2012 and you are #8500 in line probably.

I lived in Punta Gorda for a year. Is it still the 'hottest place on earth!"? It always seemed way hotter than Tampa.

I'm # 7011 and would not be suprised if it was the first quarter of 2013.

We have had a warm winter, but we are close to the water and it tends to be abit cooler than inland.

Is Will still working? I have trouble contributing to the Tesla discussion web site and he was supposed to look into the problem for me, but I haven't heard from him for a couple of weeks.

Is Will still working? I have trouble contributing to the Tesla discussion web site and he was supposed to look into the problem for me, but I haven't heard from him for a couple of weeks.

He's been pretty busy lately. I know that he's in California right now.

I don't follow your remark regarding the Tesla discussion web site. My previous remark was in relation to a Florida sub-forum on this web site.

Larry

Did that already (a couple of times in the past couple of weeks, actually). Still waiting. I realize this is not a high priority item for Tesla.

You're really not missing much on the official forums. It used to be a useful place to find out information but has really gone down hill the last few years with too much spam, no moderation...etc. Almost all Roadster owners, Model S reservation holders and other Tesla fans come here instead I think.

You're really not missing much on the official forums. It used to be a useful place to find out information but has really gone down hill the last few years with too much spam, no moderation...etc. Almost all Roadster owners, Model S reservation holders and other Tesla fans come here instead I think.

There are still some interesting comments there, although you're correct that there is a much larger user base here. I haven't noticed any spam so perhaps that's been fixed recently.

There are still some interesting comments there, although you're correct that there is a much larger user base here. I haven't noticed any spam so perhaps that's been fixed recently.

You should still have access to it of course, didn't mean to imply it's not important, but most of the useful discussions happen here. It must have been fixed then. For many months, the general forum there would be flooded with spambot posts. So much so that usually the first 15 or so posts would all be spam. I finally stopped even visiting it. Took a look at it today and looks like they fixed that problem at least. Still, the lack of moderation, inability to edit posts or search...etc make using that forum less useful than here.

I agree with ElSupreme. You're probably looking at early 2013.