Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi, I'm Rob from Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Winnipeg area specifically. And I bought a Tesla. Why else would I be here right?

White Model 3 with Aero's and Black interior. I guess I got pretty lucky with the delivery time. I placed the order on March 1st and already have a delivery date of March 12.

Thanks to the community here for having the answers to dozens of questions I didn't even have to ask!

Nah, it's all good. I spend a lot of time in the Calgary area and I don't expect any issues. I find folks out there are consistently some of the nicest and most respectful in the country.

I ever found myself in a situation where I were stranded and needed to rely on strangers for help I'd rather it be in Alberta over any other province. Even in a Tesla.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Glad to hear you will enjoy the car. Any mods planned in the near future ?

Good question.. I'm having a hard time deciding. Want and need are sometimes hard to separate. I have it booked for PPF, ceramic and tint the same day I hope to pick it up, but I have yet to make up my mind as to which of the 3, if any, I intend to follow through with.

Good question.. I'm having a hard time deciding. Want and need are sometimes hard to separate. I have it booked for PPF, ceramic and tint the same day I hope to pick it up, but I have yet to make up my mind as to which of the 3, if any, I intend to follow through with.

I did PPF and Tint (both Xpel), but didn't get the ceramic done. I've been using Xpel's Ceramic Boost spray once a month and it's been working for me. If you decide on the PPF, but not getting full exterior coverage, I would recommend getting the rocker panels covered...

Thanks, that definitely reinforces what I've been hearing about the rockers. In this part of Canada Model 3's come pre-fitted with the free "protection kit" but that's just basically a set of mud flaps. I live on a gravel country road so I'll absolutely be doing something to better protect the rockers and rear quarters.