Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warranty question - just curious

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Soul Surfer

Cancervivor, tech geek & musician
Hi all,

Might be a dumb question on my part, but here goes.

I took delivery of my M3 LRAWD, September 23, 2021. It was a floor model with almost zero mileage on it. When connecting to the app, I happened to glance at the specs & warranty screen and noticed that the expiration for my basic warranty, etc, reflected about 3 months less. I'm assuming that the car was deliver to that showroom in July 12, of 2021. I'm wondering why the warranties and expiration would not have reflected my delivery date. Not a big deal really as I barely have 23k miles on it. it could be just a policy thing?

IMG_1302.PNG

Hi all,

Might be a dumb question on my part, but here goes.

I took delivery of my M3 LRAWD, September 23, 2021. It was a floor model with almost zero mileage on it. When connecting to the app, I happened to glance at the specs & warranty screen and noticed that the expiration for my basic warranty, etc, reflected about 3 months less. I'm assuming that the car was deliver to that showroom in July 12, of 2021. I'm wondering why the warranties and expiration would not have reflected my delivery date. Not a big deal really as I barely have 23k miles on it. it could be just a policy thing?

View attachment 1019271
My screens (more than 1 Tesla) reflect 4 years 1 day after delivery date even though the manufacturer date on the doors were few months before.

Yours is a typo. Maybe be you can submit the issue to a Service Center.

Reactions: Soul Surfer
My screens (more than 1 Tesla) reflect 4 years 1 day after delivery date even though the manufacturer date on the doors were few months before.

Yours is a typo. Maybe be you can submit the issue to a Service Center.
I did refer it
to the service center, and they referred me back to sales. Sales gave me that response that I posted. This is somewhat annoying, but not the end of the world, as I am a very low mileage driver.