Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hide or Ignore threads or even entire subforums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would be great if readers could sort all threads by the date that they were originally posted. I'm on every day and am only really interested in new threads created since I was last on. Not really interested in new posts to old threads unless I've decided to 'watch' it.

Would be great if readers could sort all threads by the date that they were originally posted. I'm on every day and am only really interested in new threads created since I was last on. Not really interested in new posts to old threads unless I've decided to 'watch' it.

That seems like a really good idea. Now I'm wondering if any of the other forums I use have that option! :D

You will be able to do that really soon. We are working on something.

• Helpful
Reactions: mblakele
You will be able to do that really soon. We are working on something.

what-about-me-gif-11.gif

:D

@The Lorax You can now get a list of threads sorted by creation date. To do this, go to the "Discussion" feed here: Tesla Motors Club

You will then want to change the sorting to "Creation date". You will also notice a bunch of other options to further filter your results, including limiting your results to only threads from certain forums. For more details on our recent update, see this thread: UI and Feeds Update

Reactions: LoudMusic
This forum desperately needs a way to hide threads and subforums from the "What's New" search. I'm tired of half the first page of results being regional waiting rooms or threads that are dozens of pages long that have wandered so far from their main topic.
FYI you can customize the Discussion Feed to only include content from forums that you care about.

Reactions: LoudMusic
@The Lorax You can now get a list of threads sorted by creation date. To do this, go to the "Discussion" feed here: Tesla Motors Club

You will then want to change the sorting to "Creation date". You will also notice a bunch of other options to further filter your results, including limiting your results to only threads from certain forums. For more details on our recent update, see this thread: UI and Feeds Update
This is terrific news, Danny! Thanks so much for this!

Reactions: danny