Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High thermal capable brake calipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Except, you can't play games on it, as shown on the order page and in the Tesla Exhibit at the Peterson Museum.
Edit:. You can not play Beach buggy racing, and other implied games, on the Rear Screen.

Even if you spent time and money to get the improved rear screen with smaller bezels.

At least, when they screwed the early refresh owners with only 8Gb, the later folks got 16Gb and Steam, glitchy as it is...

Come on Tesla, at least give rear seat games to the small bezel folks.

Edit:. You can not play Beach buggy racing, and other implied games, on the Rear Screen.

Even if you spent time and money to get the improved rear screen with smaller bezels.

At least, when they screwed the early refresh owners with only 8Gb, the later folks got 16Gb and Steam, glitchy as it is...

Come on Tesla, at least give rear seat games to the small bezel folks.
And headphone Bluetooth capability so the rest of the pax don’t have to hear it!

Oh it’s my first mod I do on all my teslas. I love it. The same shop that installed my rear screen and brake calipers are the ones who I purchased and Installed the front trunk from. It is AMAZING!
Hi Maaz. Can you share how much the calipers cost? I was going to reach out to my certified Tesla body shop and ask about the possibility of ordering them based on the part number in your YT video. Thanks again for sharing.