Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High thermal capable brake calipers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So YouTube is still processing the video in HD and 4K. However if you didn’t want to wait for the better quality video you can go ahead and check it out here! If you enjoyed it or had any questions let me know and please subscribe!

Looks good!

Did you happen to get the part numbers for the rear calipers and larger rear display before installing them? Any chance you could share where you bought them?

Looks good!

Did you happen to get the part numbers for the rear calipers and larger rear display before installing them? Any chance you could share where you bought them?
old thick bezel part number is 1566028-00-C the newer thin bezel is 1673461-00-E

Here’s this shot from the video
39D31E10-09CB-4150-896A-C5532B5AE45C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: yamanote
quick question maaz...what brand, where did you purchase, and who installed your auto frunk motor??? super smooth! want one for my X plaid but am always worried that anyone who touches it will result in some sort of rattles...it is quiet now and a virgin to any mods lol

quick question maaz...what brand, where did you purchase, and who installed your auto frunk motor??? super smooth! want one for my X plaid but am always worried that anyone who touches it will result in some sort of rattles...it is quiet now and a virgin to any mods lol
Oh it’s my first mod I do on all my teslas. I love it. The same shop that installed my rear screen and brake calipers are the ones who I purchased and Installed the front trunk from. It is AMAZING!