Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Higher Insurance on White Tesla's.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No wonder Tesla insurance is so high. One accident took out a couple truckloads.

IMG_8544.JPG

The problem with this kind of thing is, someone (or lots of someones) wont look at the picture and see that its clearly the same few cars poorly photoshopped in a line. Its likely to be picked up by some web spider or other, then being sent to tesla owners by "concerned" / "helpful" friends saying "did you see THIS?!?!?!?!"

The problem with this kind of thing is, someone (or lots of someones) wont look at the picture and see that its clearly the same few cars poorly photoshopped in a line. Its likely to be picked up by some web spider or other, then being sent to tesla owners by "concerned" / "helpful" friends saying "did you see THIS?!?!?!?!"
People do what people do. I'm not sure why that should concern us?

Reactions: buckets0fun
When I bought our first Tesla, I was flooded with “concerned” friends and family members asking about battery fires and a whole list of “concerns.” Agh.

I saw the Netflix movie yesterday. I’m not a big sci fi fan, but it was pretty good. The wreaked Teslas were new and had stickers in the windows which showed FSD included.

No spoiler alert from me, you’ll have to watch to see how it ends.

IMG_1343.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw the Netflix movie yesterday. I’m not a big sci fi fan, but it was pretty good. The wreaked Teslas were new and had stickers in the windows which showed FSD included.

No spoiler alert from me, you’ll have to watch to see how it ends.

View attachment 997848

When I read this thread originally, I had no idea what movie/show this was from. But just started watched it on Netflix yesterday, haven't finished it yet but did get through this scene, which then brought my mind back to the thread - oh, OK, that's where the screencap came from.... Though I recognize the annoyance is from the screencap being used out of context, I though the scene was quite clever for the theme of the movie, and within the context of the scene, if anything gave FSD way more capability and credit than it currently deserves.

The real outrage is Autopilot/FSD priced only $10,000 list - what alternate fake reality is this?

Reactions: fholbert
When I read this thread originally, I had no idea what movie/show this was from. But just started watched it on Netflix yesterday, haven't finished it yet but did get through this scene, which then brought my mind back to the thread - oh, OK, that's where the screencap came from.... Though I recognize the annoyance is from the screencap being used out of context, I though the scene was quite clever for the theme of the movie, and within the context of the scene, if anything gave FSD way more capability and credit than it currently deserves.

The real outrage is Autopilot/FSD priced only $10,000 list - what alternate fake reality is this?
That may be the real reason for the recall!

Should I tell you how the movie ends?

That may be the real reason for the recall!

Should I tell you how the movie ends?

Is Elon involved?

No no, I'll probably finish it tonight, but don't spoil it! So far about 2/3rd's through, it seems like one of those that likes to keep you guessing whether it's more of a psychological thriller, or an end-of-days one, so will be interesting to see if it eventually commits, or leaves you hanging to the end (like 10 Cloverfield Lane...)