Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hills Matte Carbon Fiber dash and door trim review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently installed Hills Matte Carbon Dash and door trim on my 23 MYP and am overall very pleased. They look amazing, beautiful matte carbon with smooth patterns looks killer in the sun. Fitment was also dam near perfect. Used some 3M adhesion promotor before install to make sure very strong bond. Honestly is looks 100% factory. Hopefully they hold up well over time.
tempImagep4I9SO.jpg
tempImageeJ5H1o.jpg
tempImagelPew7g.jpg

Reactions: fsb1 and Bikeman
Thanks! Yea the quality is great honestly. They also packed them very well. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. Interior looks so much better now that is all matches. I bet the black wood would look nice as well.

thanks for the feedback.

you mentioned that this won't fit correctly on a 2023 texas built model y?

mine is a 2023 long range from the austin factory.

I have a 23 MYP with the white interior and am considering going with the matte finish carbon in order to cut down on the glare. Currently with the windows tinted fairly dark, the dash and side white stripes make it difficult to see what's in the side rear view mirrors. Anyone with have any experience with this?

I have a 23 MYP with the white interior and am considering going with the matte finish carbon in order to cut down on the glare. Currently with the windows tinted fairly dark, the dash and side white stripes make it difficult to see what's in the side rear view mirrors. Anyone with have any experience with this?
Yes. 100% and if there's an inexpensive option to cover the white with matte carbon fiber pieces that won't damage the white synthetic leather underneath that's affordable I'd buy it.