Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holbrook, AZ to Blanding, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still haven't given up hope on driving from Bryce to Blanding via Grand Staircase Escalante, Torrey, then south to include Natural Bridges. 325 miles with sightseeing detours. I hoping driving the speed limit and the bump in Torrey will be enough.
Sorry for the extremely late reply, but...

Just wondering if you did this drive, and if you ever had any range anxiety if you did?

That is an extremely beautiful drive, and luckily it remains a fairly unknown gem... the road has been more or less vacant every time I've done it, although that has been a few years.

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but...

Just wondering if you did this drive, and if you ever had any range anxiety if you did?

That is an extremely beautiful drive, and luckily it remains a fairly unknown gem... the road has been more or less vacant every time I've done it, although that has been a few years.
We bailed at Hanksville and headed up to the Green River Supercharger. Just based on our consumption between Bryce and Torrey, we would have had to sit in Torrey for something like four hours to make it to Blanding with any sort of reasonable buffer, and that was too much for my wife and I. Still a beautiful drive, but I would like to head back and see Natural Bridges sometime. With the shorter leg to Green River, we didn't have any range anxiety.

Reactions: Phlier