Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hope for Little Rock and Memphis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a Chademo, there are three Nissan dealers with newer, working Chademo's (as above). Most people I've seen posting, successfully charged especially at Wolfchase Nissan, which is at the intersection of I-40 and Germantown Parkway.

If you don't have a Chademo, I have an 80 amp HPWC .... Don't know about the Hernando Hampton Inn.

I do have a Chademo adapter and was thinking that Wolfchase would probably be my best option since it would be on my way when I leave Memphis headed toward Nashville. I'm worried that I may be cutting it close to make it all the way there from the Pearl MS supercharger though so I appreciate the offer of HPWC. Hopefully I won't need it, but great to know it's there if I do. Thank you.

Just to let you know, I had no problems making it from the Pearl MS supercharger to Wolfchase Nissan and they couldn't have been nicer. And I see now Tesla has filed a permit for a Memphis supercharger -- great news! Discussion on a separate thread as you all probably know.

A Little Rock supercharger would be terrific. I took a trip there last year and the hotel was kind enough to let me plug in to an outside 220v outlet (I called ahead to check) but of course that only works if you're spending the night. If we get an Arkansas SC, then I believe the only two states without will be Nebraska and North Dakota.