TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hot or cold air

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Ruffles, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Ruffles

Ruffles Member

I'm confused about the operation of my Model X climate control. Take today for example. It's 55 degrees outside. In the car, its warmer since I have black interior but I don't know the exact temp. I have the temp set to 70 and I get cold air. I'm pretty sure its not > 70 in my car. I have to increase the temp to >78 before I start to get warm air. I have all of the climate controls set to auto. What do you think? Do I have a faulty temp sensor or something?

2. Ruffles

Ruffles Member

I talked to the SC and they suggested just hitting the reset auto button and setting my temp again and it worked.

• Helpful x 1