Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Weather Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

With all the hot weather we've got in the UK at the moment my M3 seems to be absorbing so much heat through the roof glass that things left inside the vehicle overnight (in the arm rest) are literally melting.

Does anyone know of any high quality sun visors that you can clip onto the roof from the inside to help keep the car cool?

Also maybe a decent windscreen shade would also help !

Cheers,
Shaun

Cheers!

Wow they are not cheap ! Maybe there's an alternative supplier....but now I know they exist can shop around!

Not sure I can have the windows tinted as it's on a 3 year lease....and they may complain when I give it back !

Cheers,
Shaun

If you haven't already, you might consider tinting the windows!
Absolutely! I live in south Florida so the car is exposed to high heat and sun ~350 days per year. All my windows, except sunroof, are ceramic film tinted which drastically reduces interior temps and allow my A/C to not work as hard. I see fan speeds of 3 thru 6 even in our HOT times in the summer and never turn the temperature below 73F. Even without the sunroof tinted the factory glass does do a good job of heat rejection.