Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, TX LR AWD Order Placed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all! I went for the test drive and was instantly sold! I had them check inventory and almost bought a demo unit in the spec I wanted, but for some odd reason, it was going to cost more than a brand new one. It had to be the discount from their old pricing structure. Anyhow, I went ahead and placed an order online in their store. We’ll see how long this takes. Any other Houston orders waiting? What’s your timeline?

Reactions: MoHazee4
Hello all! I went for the test drive and was instantly sold! I had them check inventory and almost bought a demo unit in the spec I wanted, but for some odd reason, it was going to cost more than a brand new one. It had to be the discount from their old pricing structure. Anyhow, I went ahead and placed an order online in their store. We’ll see how long this takes. Any other Houston orders waiting? What’s your timeline?

Hello! Same here, went in for a test drive on 4/26 and was sold. The sales matched me up with a car in Austin and the next day I received a text saying it will be delivered to my home on 5/7. Am trying to change it so I can pick it up instead, will see if that can speed things up or not!

Hello! Same here, went in for a test drive on 4/26 and was sold. The sales matched me up with a car in Austin and the next day I received a text saying it will be delivered to my home on 5/7. Am trying to change it so I can pick it up instead, will see if that can speed things up or not!
Congrats on having a delivery day! Hope you can change it to pick up. I want to pick up in person too but I have it set on my online account as home delivery.

Did you consider RWD at all? Love the car but all these options are making it expensive.
Yes, but the price of long range RWD with auto pilot was almost the same price as AWD with auto pilot. Therefore, I paid to get the AWD for better performance. The SR+ is a good amount cheaper though than LR AWD. I would have purchased that if the LR was out of budget. You really can’t go wrong if that is something holding you back. I can share my referral code to order. Highly recommend doing it soon to get the tax credit.