Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are the Replika r241 wheels for the Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a friend order them through his distributor since replika is a brand they deal with and he was going to swap the tires and everything for me. I went with the r263.
I got the R263 as well and swapped tires (winters on Gemini and all seasons from Gemini to R263). In case anyone wondering, I can confirm that I do not see any change in range after switching from Gemini to R263.

Also if you are interested in putting all black center caps with Tesla logo then you can buy the Model S/X all black center caps from Tesla ($20 CAD/each) and they fit on the R263 perfectly for OEM look. Tesla P/N 6005879-01-A

I got the R263 as well and swapped tires (winters on Gemini and all seasons from Gemini to R263). In case anyone wondering, I can confirm that I do not see any change in range after switching from Gemini to R263.

Also if you are interested in putting all black center caps with Tesla logo then you can buy the Model S/X all black center caps from Tesla ($20 CAD/each) and they fit on the R263 perfectly for OEM look. Tesla P/N 6005879-01-A
If their website is correct, I believe the r263 wheels are actually a little bit lighter than the Gemini wheels.

Here's the reply I got from Fastco asking if the 18" R241s fit a model y performance:

Good Afternoon Brad,

Yes, the Replika R241 was designed as a replacement wheel for Tesla OEM style.

They do fit the 18-inch if they are unstaggered and all the same size. They come in Black, satin grey or Silver and I have stock.

They are a guaranteed fitment wheel which means we have had your car in our facility and my engineers have measured the car.

As well as test fitted the wheels.

We work very closely with Tesla and Tesla often calls my engineers for wheel advice, as we have designed the EV01(+) wheels that are proven to increase your range when the inserts are installed.

I bought the 18" wheels and they 100% clear the calipers of a MYP and have room for weights in that spot as well, but it is close.

Attachments

• 20231117_183117.jpg
    20231117_183117.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 67
I bought the 18" wheels and they 100% clear the calipers of a MYP and have room for weights in that spot as well, but it is close.

Hi Brad, are those 18s R241 happened to be 18x8.5 +40 offset?

I'm looking to trade in my M3 for a 2023 MYLR and transfer the R241s for winter setup to save some money.
I may need to sell the lower profile tires (235-45-18) to buy ones

Hi Brad, are those 18s R241 happened to be 18x8.5 +40 offset?

I'm looking to trade in my M3 for a 2023 MYLR and transfer the R241s for winter setup to save some money.
I may need to sell the lower profile tires (235-45-18) to buy ones
My R241s are the size and offset you mentioned. They fit over my 2020MYLR with no issues. I have pictures up here somewhere.

Reactions: Zelfiris