Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How are the Replika r241 wheels for the Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BR14 in 19x9.5 for winter setup.

Just a test fit, then washed and ceramic coated the wheels to be packed away for another three months.

9DFE5482-6C57-436F-85E0-8DCBD47D4A92.jpeg

Reactions: pbcsd
Thank

Thank you, buying these for winter setup. please let me know if anyone has any other feedback or recommendations. I just got the 2023 MYLR with Gemini Wheels and now looking for winter setup (being in Canada, it's a must have for us to reduce some risk from winter driving)
I have a video on it with a discount too if interested but it's literally plug and play. Same tpms, same tires, same everything.
Don't need to get any installation kits either unless you want the black lug nuts.

Thanks Chris for the tip about the nuts, I am actually leaning towards R263 (19x8.5), same load rating of 1800lb and the cover will hide the silver nuts, 8.5 instead of 9.5 to save rims from curbs.

For some reason the code is not valid regardless of which rims I select. Maybe because I am in Canada, my total shows $1162 (not sure how you say it is $500USD? (I have not see the full video but I am assuming that’s what it says)
I have a video on it with a discount too if interested but it's literally plug and play. Same tpms, same tires, same everything.
Don't need to get any installation kits either unless you want the black lug nuts.

ks

Thanks Chris for the tip about the nuts, I am actually leaning towards R263 (19x8.5), same load rating of 1800lb and the cover will hide the silver nuts, 8.5 instead of 9.5 to save rims from curbs.

For some reason the code is not valid regardless of which rims I select. Maybe because I am in Canada, my total shows $1162 (not sure how you say it is $500USD? (I have not see the full video but I am assuming that’s what it says)

ks
Try again! I tried both in Canada and US
Replika R241 Satin Black 19x8.5 +40 5x114.3mm 64.1mm
  • EVERYDAYCHRIS (-$100.00)