Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How come my app and car's touchscreen show different version numbers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my new car this week - it was a demo car in the dealer but only a few hundred miles :) After pairing and everything, my iOS app shows my car's version (towards the bottom of the screen below VIN) 2021.43.102, while in car, the touchscreen 'Software' shows it's latest, with 44. xxx ... Has this happened to anyone? Thanks!

Software versions all start with the year. So if it starts with 44.xxx, that doesn't seem right. Probably some other value. Mine is up to date and reads 2022.4.5.4

Since you have a new car, you may find the software stays on it's original version for a few weeks. That's normal. It will update later.
got it. Thanks! my software versionn is 11.0, but shows 2021.43.102 xxx .. .i will give it a few more weeks then. just. with this. version number, i won't get the charging stats on my phone app yet :( guess just have to wait

got it. Thanks! my software versionn is 11.0, but shows 2021.43.102 xxx .. .i will give it a few more weeks then. just. with this. version number, i won't get the charging stats on my phone app yet :( guess just have to wait
I think in order to get the charging stats you need 31 days of charging first.