Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How dangerous is it to drive with low tread depth to Lake Tahoe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bald tires on a $100k car with a 5-star safety crash rating? :( If it were me, I’d never put myself or loved ones through a real life crash test. There is simply no trip worth risking one’s personal safety if you know you have unsafe tires. If you’ve found spots that low/bald, you may very well have unseen spots on the inside that are showing steel wires (unless you’ve religiously rotated your tires every 5k miles). What happens if you have a blowout in an area without cell service? Please rent a Tesla on TURO (or any car with good rubber). You lose significant control (e.g., emergency braking, turning) when you have that little rubber. Please don’t take that risk.

Are you serious?
What is this amount of hyperbole? Risking his life and putting in danger his loved ones?
Tyres blowing after just 25000 miles?
What else? Car exploding?

Seriously, you have to stop one day to answer like moron,it is not like every day he is driving his car, he is escaping death. You just have to be more careful on heavy rain. That's it.