Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How did they do that?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unbelievable to find this item for model 3. Doesn't model 3 release tomorrow? if I remember correctly.
微信图片_20170728143046.jpg
81VDq9g+xBL._SL1500_.jpg

They just Photoshopped an image of a screen protector onto a well-known picture of the Model 3's interior taken from last year's initial reveal during one of the test drives. We already know the Model 3 has a 15" display, so it's no big deal to just package up some generic screen protectors for a 15" display and label them as Model 3 specific (and charge a lot more money for it).

Reactions: fallen888
They just Photoshopped an image of a screen protector onto a well-known picture of the Model 3's interior taken from last year's initial reveal during one of the test drives. We already know the Model 3 has a 15" display, so it's no big deal to just package up some generic screen protectors for a 15" display and label them as Model 3 specific (and charge a lot more money for it).
But if someone order the item.And they do not have the products for the customers,what should they do?I reference the package dimensions,there has the exactly data.Maybe they really have the deatal data.I am not sure.Jus waiting for the 28th.

Comprehensive analysis, as to the size, only the one who had a model 3 will know it.

But if someone order the item.And they do not have the products for the customers,what should they do?I reference the package dimensions,there has the exactly data.Maybe they really have the deatal data.I am not sure.Jus waiting for the 28th.
Comprehensive analysis, as to the size, only the one who had a model 3 will know it.
It doesn't take rocket science to figure out the dimensions of a 15" display.

Similar things often happen when a new iPhone is released: the case manufacturers often start production on cases based on rumoured dimensions before the launch so they can hit the market on launch day. Especially since it's been said that the screen is 15 inches there is probably little risk to start making the first batch.

Similar things often happen when a new iPhone is released: the case manufacturers often start production on cases based on rumoured dimensions before the launch so they can hit the market on launch day. Especially since it's been said that the screen is 15 inches there is probably little risk to start making the first batch.
Maybe that is a way for them to win the first market than any other sellers.

Unbelievable to find this item for model 3. Doesn't model 3 release tomorrow? if I remember correctly. View attachment 238214 View attachment 238216

I call BS. You realize you live in the capital of screen protectors and cases in the world, right? LOL. That's like someone who lives right next to the Fremont factory saying "Oh I found a car next door to me, unbelievable!"

But do you really need it - understandable for a phone that you might be putting in your pocket or bag/purse, but not for something that is in a static position all the time. Seems like someone is hoping to make a quick buck on all of this Model 3 hype. Maybe the next accessory is a silicon sleeve that fits around the edges of the screen.

• Funny
Reactions: labfm