Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How did you pass the time?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you consider seeing what models Tesla has available for sale immediately rather than going through the order process? I business associate called me two days ago and see that he bought a Tesla - I asked him when his delivery is and he said later this week as he is buying a car that is at the Tesla SC in Montreal. You may not get the exact config that you want but at least you won't have to wait.

i did but none of them appealed to me

Ok, I had horseshoes stuck up somewhere from below, I managed to make an inventory car deal on the Sunday and had to wait THREE WHOLE DAYS to Wednesday to pick it up, due to my son's work schedule and him wanting to come too. The best part was, besides being the exact colour, options etc I wanted, my car was effectively new (28km) because Vancouver was too busy to get it prepped for test/loaner (this was before the 90-day rule came into effect). And I was going nuts those three days. I absolutely cannot imagine how people go through the "normal" 2-3 month wait.

You guys don't know what a wait is. Imagine years...
I bow to thee, o master. You and V'ger and a bunch of the others who, really, are the reason that Tesla was able to turn the corner.

He didn't. Bit of role reversal in our household as I'm the car fanatic ( I'm a girl). I got (and still get) a LOT of eye rolling.
I regularly get a bunch of eye-rolling, even when I'm not talking about Tesla. Luckily we both individually invested in TSLA stock, so there's at least SOME ongoing interest!! Ahhh, the wife. She has infinite patience. Good thing.

I'm dieing. Getting concerned about the new volt & hydrogen cars although I know there is no comparison. But I keep looking at it. I guess it will all go away when I get my MS. I hate the wait can't imagine the folks with the model x.....

My Model S is due here at the house in about 3 hours. It is 9:30 am EDST, and I have already been up on the roof and cleaned the spring pollen off my solar panels and cleaned out my front gutters. Back roof and gutters are next. then cutting the grass and trimming the bushes by the driveway (don't want any too close to the new car). If I finish all that and the car still isn't here, maybe I'll clean the porches.