Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Difficult is it to Resell Set of Gemini Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold my set very quickly. No tires, TPMS, or wheel covers. Shipped them from California to Washington.

I sold the wheel covers separately on eBay. We had eight covers (from two MY’s) They sold one or two at a time. I’ve only got one to go. They sold very quickly as well.
Do you mind telling me where you listed them? I'm looking to sell my Gemini set (wheels, tires, covers) with less than 500 miles on them.

I sold mine last April. Posted here -- no takers in 2 weeks. Put up on Ebay motors for local pickup only. Listed on Ebay for another 2 weeks until I dropped the price to $900 just to get rid of them. So, your mileage may vary. I know I probably sold them too cheap but I really didn't want to have them in my garage any more. Someone got a great deal as the tires were worth more than that... and they also got the rims and TPMS etc.

Long story short -- you can do it but you may not get a good price. I think it varies wildly by your location. Not a lot of people in SoCal looking for an extra set of wheels/tires for the winter.

Reactions: pt19713