TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How do I keep my Tesla on?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by BBB4000, Feb 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BBB4000

BBB4000 Member

I want to leave the windows down, playing music, while I am outside of the car. How do I do this? The only way I can get the music playing without being in the car is by leaving one of the doors cracked open.

2. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

I've never tried to do this, so others may have a better solution.

Search for "camper mode". This should do what you want as long as you don't need to charge at the same time. I don't know if this works with the windows open.

If you do need to charge, you will need to use one of the third-party apps with this capability on your smartphone to activate it.

3. Evee

Evee Member

Yeah basically you need to put the car in neutral then manually apply the parking break through the touchscreen.

• Like x 1
  4. number12

number12 Supporting Member

An example of something that would be great to be fixed down the road with software update.

• Like x 1
  5. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Active Member

Go for a fast drive on a winding road. That's how I keep my "Tesla on". Oh... not what you meant?