Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I override the opening heights of the Trunk and FWD?

spoon

Sep 26, 2020
San Jose
I have a 2021 Model X.

When I'm in my garage the trunk and falcon wing doors are opening about halfway. I've manually raised them all the way with the buttons and held the button down for 3 seconds until the car beeped. I never get a prompt on the screen to "always open fully at this location". If I close and then reopen they remain at halfway. Anybody know what I can do?

Les236

Jan 20, 2018
Kissimmee, FL, Boston, MA
This is on my Quick Settings screen. Only for side doors. I don't think it affects the trunk. I wish it would as I almost always have to manually open it fully.

Attachments

• 20201118_123516.jpg
    20201118_123516.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: spoon

spoon

Sep 26, 2020
San Jose
This is on my Quick Settings screen. Only for side doors. I don't think it affects the trunk. I wish it would as I almost always have to manually open it fully.

Thank you, I can't get that to pop up. Maybe there is a setting somewhere that is preventing it from popping up for me.. I'll do some more clicking around

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC