Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I restore audio info display?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The little audio source display in the lower left corner of the screen is great for being able to swipe left and get charge info, tire pressure, etc., but it's easy to dismiss it by accident. When that happens, I can't figure out how to get it back. It eventually re-appears by some kind of magic, but I want to know how to retrieve it when I want to.

Whats' the secret?

When you swipe it down, it causes it to disappear. If its disappearing, you are swiping it down by accident. To get it back, if its not there, there will be a little icon that looks like a stack of music notes or something) in the icons on the bottom of the display. Tap that with your finger and it will cause the cards to re appear, and if you swiped to something else (like tire pressure, etc) swipe left and right on the cards to get the one you want to appear.

To get it back, if its not there, there will be a little icon that looks like a stack of music notes or something) in the icons on the bottom of the display.
Here's the icon:

card_icon.jpg

When you swipe it down, it causes it to disappear. If its disappearing, you are swiping it down by accident. To get it back, if its not there, there will be a little icon that looks like a stack of music notes or something) in the icons on the bottom of the display. Tap that with your finger and it will cause the cards to re appear, and if you swiped to something else (like tire pressure, etc) swipe left and right on the cards to get the one you want to appear.
Yea! Thank you very much!

I had checked everything, I thought, but somehow missed that one. Sometimes it's the simple things that trip us up.

Reactions: jjrandorin
Had a similar problem. Thanks. Your solution worked like a charm!

Reactions: jjrandorin