TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How do you keep game going after leaving car?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Zorg, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Zorg

Zorg Active Member

If I leave my son in the car to play a game and leave the car, game shuts down. Any way to keep game going?

2. sceptic

sceptic Member

would camp mode work?

3. slant

slant Member

We've been wondering the same thing. We've had the same question, but about keeping music going. My kiddos tend to keep one of the doors open, but that's not really an option if I'm in the store or go inside my house.

The one solution that I've come up with is giving them the key card. The problem with doing so is that the doors don't automatically lock as I walk away in that situation. I'd love a setting that would keep "all the things" running (while still locking the door when I reach the perimeter) if there are any butts still in any of the seats. That would be perfect!

4. slant

slant Member

The only problem I can see with this, even if it did work in the context of the OP's question, is that you'd have to exit the game in order to enable Camp mode, Dog mode, etc.

5. Mrcook4590

Mrcook4590 Member

How old are they? Can they just touch the front screen? Mine have done that to play hangman on the blank screen.