Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you set up the Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another first timer question - I have downloaded the App to my phone having previously registered with Tesla on their website. I tried to log in with the same log in details on the App and it is saying "Sign In Failed....There are no products linke to your account." Does this mean there is a need to contact Tesla with details of the car we bought today to get them to add it to the account? If so how do we do that? Thanks again

Another first timer question - I have downloaded the App to my phone having previously registered with Tesla on their website. I tried to log in with the same log in details on the App and it is saying "Sign In Failed....There are no products linke to your account." Does this mean there is a need to contact Tesla with details of the car we bought today to get them to add it to the account? If so how do we do that? Thanks again

If it’s a lease car you need need to make sure that the lease company gave your email address when purchasing i believe. Mine only showed in the app 15 mins before I collected.

If it’s a lease car you need need to make sure that the lease company gave your email address when purchasing i believe. Mine only showed in the app 15 mins before I collected.

That's strange as I have had my vin and model type in the app since I got the vin in January. Last week after the no show delivery,the car is now gone and I get no products linked to your account.

My paranoia is through the roof now as I still haven't the confirmation text/email of my rearranged delivery.

I’ve just made this comment on another thread that I am a bit miffed as to why people are leaving wit their cars without them being setup in the app.

I am pretty sure that Tesla is supposed to do that during the hand off.