Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Long after changing from Cash to Credit Union does it take MVPA to change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you scheduled delivery yet? My MVPA and all the associated docs didn't even appear until about 12 hours after I had scheduled delivery. Before that all I could see was an order agreement and a lemon law doc.

Once the MVPA showed up, I was able to change numbers in the app, which I did a couple times while working out down payment amount with my credit union, and each time the MVPA updated within an hour or so.

Upvote 0
Have you scheduled delivery yet? My MVPA and all the associated docs didn't even appear until about 12 hours after I had scheduled delivery. Before that all I could see was an order agreement and a lemon law doc.

Once the MVPA showed up, I was able to change numbers in the app, which I did a couple times while working out down payment amount with my credit union, and each time the MVPA updated within an hour or so.
My MVPA was instant but for the cash I was set to. Since switching to finance Still hasn't changed to new MVPA. I haven't scheduled delivery, Its not available in the app, greyed out. I'm not sure if it's greyed out because it incorrectly looks like my financing is incomplete or if they need to turn scheduling on. They open at 10 hopefully they will respond.

Upvote 0