Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long did it take for your referral/referrer bonus miles to appear?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is generally the understanding. I’m wondering if Tesla really has a way to keep track of the expiration date though since they don’t display a date anywhere that we can see. I wouldn’t be surprised if they just forgot to program the bonus miles to expire. I guess we’ll find out in about six months or so.

Lol I'm wondering the same thing... Gonna be really annoyed if I login one day and all my miles are gone (maybe not so much the original 6 months, but I could see there being issues with the "extended" 6 months for additional referrals... waking up to say 10K+ miles disappeared would suck)

So my father in-law has 6000 referral miles to use but when he supercharged, it still showed him being charged "current session $11.25". Is that how it works and it just doesn't charge your credit card? I've never used my referral miles so I have no idea how it works.

Correct. It shows the $ but doesn’t charge you. Login to Tesla online and click History. It show all your supercharging activity with $0.00 next to them.

Reactions: preilly44
Picked mine up 5/1, still fighting with the Referral team to apply my credit. Sent a half dozen emails, two or three form submissions and bugged my delivery adviser so much he dodges my calls now. Last I heard it was being escalated, and that was a week ago. Have a few trips coming up too, so having some credits would be nice.

Picked mine up 5/1, still fighting with the Referral team to apply my credit. Sent a half dozen emails, two or three form submissions and bugged my delivery adviser so much he dodges my calls now. Last I heard it was being escalated, and that was a week ago. Have a few trips coming up too, so having some credits would be nice.

They’ll show up. I went through the same work referrals from APRIL. All my bonus miles just showed up yesterday. (Picture attached)

Attachments

• 01713E4E-36A4-4B04-9EFF-D27EFB4E4B35.jpeg
    01713E4E-36A4-4B04-9EFF-D27EFB4E4B35.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 76