Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long does it take the order to update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's not instantaneous, after you call and change the configuration.... it takes a time. When I changed my configuration, the Design page updated first in about 30 days. It was nearly 90 days before I got a new Purchase Agreement. At that time, they were only producing a few cars a day. I don't think Tesla was scheduling at the rate they are today and weren't paying that much time on orders with no VIN assigned. It will most likely update in a few days..... not to worry.

Just got this email but they didn't make the changes:
1) 90D/Smart Air Suspension
2) Premium Package

Screen Shot 2016-03-12 at 1.49.32 PM.png

I didn't get the premium package. He said late April, early May for delivery. I was also concerned about the website not updating so I called him and asked about it. He assured me my order was changed "in the system" but it might be awhile before those changes hit the website.

I didn't get the premium package. He said late April, early May for delivery. I was also concerned about the website not updating so I called him and asked about it. He assured me my order was changed "in the system" but it might be awhile before those changes hit the website.

Did you get an email though confirming changes but no changes were made (like I got)?

One more who updated from 5 to 6 seat after email last week. No further email received.
Was told changes would take place in a few days, with delivery in April/May window in Fremont.
No news yet, but will post whenever there is news or VIN.