Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long to receive answers to Q's submitted through Tesla Acount?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it typically take to receive answers to question submitted through the Tesla account that are not escalated for executive review?

I ask because I have asked a seemingly simple question or two a couple weeks ago but have not heard back.

Are they that backed up on responses?

Chit chat...how's it going type inquires take a long time.

Urgent issues like safety, stuck on the road, that your car is ready for delivery, etc. get rapid response.

Glad they prioritize.

One of mine was something like

"I'd like to buy FSD, but the store is requiring me to purchase EAP as well. However, I already own EAP on this VIN. Can this be corrected on the account so I can give you money for FSD?"

Obviously no urgency... I just figured it would be something that took a few days and not a few weeks to hear back on.

My question was when my supercharge status will be changed from pay per use to unlimited.
Last week, I emailed my question to Tesla customer loyalty program contact and he said he will
help me to get an answer. After one week, no response. Now I try to contact him again, no response.
It makes you wonder how Tesla is operating now.

I own 2016 Model X and S and now a P3D. Just so you know where I came from.

My question was when my supercharge status will be changed from pay per use to unlimited.
Last week, I emailed my question to Tesla customer loyalty program contact and he said he will
help me to get an answer. After one week, no response. Now I try to contact him again, no response.
It makes you wonder how Tesla is operating now.

I own 2016 Model X and S and now a P3D. Just so you know where I came from.

I'm in the same boat... I should have the free 6 month supercharging but my account is still at pay per use. I was able to speak to someone on the phone and he said he will need to email the group that handles account maintenance. Supposedly there is this group and depending on the volume of requests, it may take some time to get to it. I've also texted my contact at the design center and she said she would open a ticket for me... So far, still getting charged for supercharging.