Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How long to receive Wall Charger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spring Break is coming up and I don't want to order the Wall Charger and have it arrive while I am away, sitting by my front door for any number of days. I will be away for part of that week. I live in New York. Don't know where they ship from.

Spring Break is coming up and I don't want to order the Wall Charger and have it arrive while I am away, sitting by my front door for any number of days. I will be away for part of that week. I live in New York. Don't know where they ship from.

Comes from Cali. Takes about a week, give or take. Mine was ordered this past Monday and is scheduled for fedex delivery to NJ this Tuesday. 8 days in my case, but of course, your mileage may vary.

paying for the wall charger is the easy part, now paying electrician to do a 1.5-2 hr job and charging 800-1200 is criminal...they get paid per hour more than a neurosurgeon lol....sickening but what can you do if you're not handy type.

Find a friend that is an electrician, got mine installed for $300.00, but if not just get lots of quotes.

Fred