Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many didn’t press the FSD button?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I opted in for a week, got annoyed by trying to drive “safely” in DC traffic, and opted back out. I’ll hop back in the pool at some point.
I'm still in the queue, but I'm considering dropping out, for similar reasons. The current safety scoring algorithm encourages some safe driving practices, but encourages some unsafe driving practices, and ends up being annoying. What's more, based on the videos I've seen, the current state of the software looks like it will greatly increase the stress of driving. The main reason I'm still in is that I'd like to be able to assess that for myself, and my current score is high enough (99) that I'm likely to get it soon. If I get it and my guess is right, then I can always drive normally and not use it until it improves considerably. That's not helpful to Tesla, but if they need more testers because their current testers aren't using the feature enough, they can always expand the testing pool.

I’m wondering if I’m in a very small club of those with the button, but chose not to push it? I want the product, but not the drama.
Those who have the FSD button to press are the ones who have already forked over cash for FSD. If we are not suckers and/or are conservative Luddites,, we would not have paid for FSD in the first place.

Hence, the FSD button was already pressed the moment the donation was made to the richest man in the world!

Hence, the FSD button was already pressed the moment the donation was made to the richest man in the world!
LOL. Tesla barely survived Q1 '19. If by a miracle Fiat/Chrysler had not entered into a contract with Tesla to pay them money for the zero emission credits, it might have gone under.

People have short memories.