Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How Many Tesla's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:) Thank you melindav,
I like expert talk reguarding the batteries part 1and 2 link was informative , to maximize your power and battery life
A great discussion ! Wanted to say this whole Tesla club as group member like you , are fantastic and very iniformative information that would have spend hours to find and now takes me a Single post! Bravo to all.

I will be picking up my New Tesla in Cincinnati this coming Monday, l live in Michigan , Detroit metropolitan area. I heard they are getting close to get hopefully a license to open Center here in Detroit area. Does any know where I can find how many owners of Tesla's are in each state?? This would be helpful for me Reasoning to me if there are not enough of owners in this state or others will dictate or not when or where this might happen,matter of Financial cost and of course this is Motor Capital controlled by major combustion driven vehicles , that i can't stay for sure if this is one of the reason why there are no centers here as of yet. Thank you again , will be a proud owner very soon.....h

Keeping everyone updated today received two phone calls from Cincinnati . Model S 75D with auto pilot and auto drive will pickup tomorrow Friday at 1 PM . I'll let you know how it drives back up to Michigan .And noticed there were a lot of Price discrepancies between when I paid and now , was Assured that any decreases as I noted would be refunded to me within a few weeks. I feel satisfaction now that they saw what discrepancies there were between my first-order and the final order pricing . Rockon ,I will do my best to take pictures show the whole Journey back.

• Funny
Reactions: Snerruc