Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How often do you need to reboot the computer?

How often do you find it necessary to reboot (press both steering wheel buttons) your computer?

• About once per week, or more often.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • About once every 2-3 weeks.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • About once per month.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than once per month

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On occasion, some software controlled feature (e.g. bluetooth, streaming, gps) or other isn't working properly in my 2018 M3 and I need to reboot the computer (i.e. press both steering wheel buttons, until it restarts). I have to do this about every 2 or 3 weeks.
My question is... How often do you need to restart your computer? (i.e. is 2 to 3 weeks common or unusual?)

On occasion, some software controlled feature (e.g. bluetooth, streaming, gps) or other isn't working properly in my 2018 M3 and I need to reboot the computer (i.e. press both steering wheel buttons, until it restarts). I have to do this about every 2 or 3 weeks.
My question is... How often do you need to restart your computer? (i.e. is 2 to 3 weeks common or unusual?)
About the same for me... It's so annoying when Premium Connectivity streaming music just sits there with the spinning icon... 😡

It's so annoying when Premium Connectivity streaming music just sits there with the spinning icon... 😡
It showed a clue that it was trying to connect to Apple Music or Apple Podcasts.
Turning off that audio source fixed the problem.

I reboot once after each software update. Maybe it's no longer needed but past TMC threads discussed problems after an update that were fixed by a manual reboot.