Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How or when we can see trucks identified on the screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, you are 100% right and that's what I am trying to figure out, WHAT the AP2 can see, and what they do with that info... so I can sleep confidently when on EAP haha. Hope nobody from Tesla is reading this. Jokes aside, I used to test a lot the i3 ACC so I could understand how it worked and how I could trust it or not.

For all of us who are interested in some of the inner workings of Tesla's development of autopilot, and the accompanying AI, this is a very interesting presentation by Andrej Karpathy.
If you find that you're not feeling patient enough to watch the entire presentation, then go ahead and skip up to the 15:32 mark. If you're in a really big hurry, then skip ahead to the 20:43 mark.

Building the Software 2.0 Stack by Andrej Karpathy from Tesla

Reactions: favo and Dan_LA
For all of us who are interested in some of the inner workings of Tesla's development of autopilot, and the accompanying AI, this is a very interesting presentation by Andrej Karpathy.
If you find that you're not feeling patient enough to watch the entire presentation, then go ahead and skip up to the 15:32 mark. If you're in a really big hurry, then skip ahead to the 20:43 mark.

Building the Software 2.0 Stack by Andrej Karpathy from Tesla
Thanks! Great viedo, will check all of it later on.