Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How patient are you when it comes to the next reveal?

At the end of March...

• I will be upset if there has been no reveal, even if a date has been announced for one later.

Votes: 14 10.5%
  • I will be upset if there has been no reveal and no date has been announced for one.

Votes: 68 51.1%
  • I won't be upset even if there has been no mention of the next reveal.

Votes: 51 38.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speak for yourself. I'm perfectly content waiting for it. Mine is possibly 2 years off since I made a reservation just a month ago. They say patience is a virtue. And learn not to speak for others. So according to you,40% of those taking the pole are lying. You sound like King Cheeto accusing the media of lying with nothing to back it up. I laugh because you're this upset about the reveal-how will you feel waiting for your turn to configure and THEN waiting again for delivery.
All hail "King Cheeto!" Plenty of media manipulation out there if you care to do the least bit of research. This is what happens when you bring politics into the discussion.

My suggestion to you would be to know what you're actually talking about. You say yours is 2 years off. Presumably your talking about delivery time.

Everyone is 100% lying if you're saying that come April 9th, 2017, you won't be upset if Model 3 reveal still hadn't been given a tree release date.
Yes,~ 2 years off for delivery.What else would I say is 2 years off?
And to be clear,I could care less if it's this Spring or Summer.MY CAR IS 2 YEARS OFF!
And finally,yes,we are all lying.

This one is simple...

I'll be as patient as I need to be. No other car is going to fill my needs and future desires like the Model 3 will. Barring some natural disaster that destroys all of my current vehicles and forces a purchase ahead of time, I am perfectly content to wait as long as Tesla needs to get it right.

Dan

Reactions: CCWgr
I don't really understand people who have reserved a Model 3 but don't care when the full reveal will be.

I'm in the UK and reserved late. I'm not going to get my car until 2019. I still want to see the reveal to know how much it will cost and what the options are. That way I can plan my savings over the next few years.

I'm also in the UK and reserved at the start of reveal so I am hoping to see mine at some point in 2018.

Until then, I'm just trying to make the journey as enjoyable as possible discussing all about it here. I really don't expect the competition to offer a worthwhile alternative so in the meantime, best thing to do is relax and enjoy being part of the EV revolution that's going to change this world forever.

Reactions: smythey
Everyone is 100% lying if you're saying that come April 9th, 2017, you won't be upset if Model 3 reveal still hadn't been given a tree release date.
Be careful speaking for everyone. It becomes very easy to disprove. For instance, I personally won't even be marginally disturbed if I don't hear anything before the end of summer. It's just not that high up on my radar.

Yes, it is not lost on me that I'm not waiting on my first Tesla. I was much more impatient then.

My complaint was with the phrasing that "everyone is 100% lying," because that's blatantly false. My example alone disproves it. It's much easier and more honest to say, "It seems to me that a lot of people aren't being honest with themselves if that's how they voted." I can't disprove how something seems to another person.

Semantics, I guess, but I think it makes for much less contentious and much more productive conversation.

When I placed my reservation 10 months ago the only thing I knew was that it would have over 200 miles of range and a stating price of $35K. Since then I have only learned what the exterior of the vehicle will look like, that it will have lots of cameras and the option of duel motors.

Nearly a year later, I'm at the point where I would like to decide what my next car will be. If I decide that it will be the 3 I'm willing to continue waiting, but if not, I'd like to move on.

I feel like a woman waiting for her longtime boyfriend to propose. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: 328GTS