Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Duplicate day-of-reveal orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t see it talked about much… but the initial orders experienced technical difficulties at reveal. I’m curious how many of the initial 50+k (?) orders are duplicates.

When I ordered, I ended up clicking order 5 times because it didn’t go through. I finally received a confirmation after the 5th order. I was on a business trip to Singapore which made me think that could have been the problem. Then I received 5 order confirmations.

I’ve spoken to 4 others who ordered at reveal who had the same issue. They also cancelled their duplicates.

Before i get anyone PMing me for the other orders, I foolishly cancelled them days later.

Attachments

• IMG_7953.jpeg
    IMG_7953.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 35
I had the same problem. Only one duplicate for me. The first reservation was RWD and no FSD. The email to order came in on the 8th. Same Founders options as everyone else.

The duplicate reservation was for dual motor and FSD. No invite for that one yet.

I ordered an AWD on the 9th. We shall see what happens to the second reservation.