Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to arrange Fremont factory visit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of today (mid-April 2023), that automated email reply still is the only response. Hopefully they do reopen the tours again at some point, but I imagine it also gets logistically more complex now that there are so many more Tesla owners than there used to be when the tours were first started.

• Informative
Reactions: Vinc
As of today (mid-April 2023), that automated email reply still is the only response. Hopefully they do reopen the tours again at some point, but I imagine it also gets logistically more complex now that there are so many more Tesla owners than there used to be when the tours were first started.
Thanks for the update! I have some family visiting from overseas this summer who would love the opportunity to tour the factory. I know it is probably not going to happen, but I am keeping an eye on it...

Reactions: APotatoGod
According to the latest episode of the Ride The Lightning podcast, Tesla is finally offering factory tours again, but now it's only available if two people buy Teslas using your referral code, and you choose to spend the loot box points on it.

So that's exciting that tours are theoretically available at least, but also frustrating that they're likely out of reach for most of us. (Feel free to DM me if anyone wants my referral code to help me get into a tour (note to moderators: if this isn't allowed, feel free to edit this part out, I'm not certain what the policy is about mentioning referrals)).

• Informative
Reactions: ediflyer and Vinc