Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to change live charging stats in the pp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SmartSelect_20221226_021630_Tesla.jpg

In the app screenshot above where it has
10 kW - +2 kWh... How do I change that to display the miles charging per hour number? Only seems to toggle between one view or the other very randomly and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it. TIA!

View attachment 888905
In the app screenshot above where it has
10 kW - +2 kWh... How do I change that to display the miles charging per hour number? Only seems to toggle between one view or the other very randomly and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it. TIA!
Tap the battery icon to switch between estimated range and battery % state of charge (SOC). Most prefer, use the SOC readout.

Upvote 0
I found that some SOC displays in the app follow the setting I made in the car. I needed to change the car from miles to percent (or vice versa) by touching the battery icon on the touchscreen in the car to get the display in the app to change.

BTW: the range readout near the battery icon is pretty bogus. You can get a much better range estimate in the energy consumption screen (available on the in-car touchscreen via the icon that looks like a graph in the menu bar). I recommend only using percentage to display state of charge.

Upvote 0