Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How To Find Max Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way (on the Model X) to show the maximum range of the battery? I know with my Model 3, when I plug it into the charger and set the charging % to 100, it will show me the max range at 100% (so I can see how much battery degradation or range loss occurs over time. However, I can't figure out how to find it when my Model X is plugged in.

Yeah I know about that..but on my Model 3, as soon as I plug into a charger (and set the target to 100%), it shows me right away the max charge range, so that I can quickly see how many miles I lost since new. I know its not an exact science, but I was surprised that the Model X does not show this like the model 3 does...I also hate that it requires several steps (on the X) to toggle between % and range. At times I like to see both

Yeah I know about that..but on my Model 3, as soon as I plug into a charger (and set the target to 100%), it shows me right away the max charge range, so that I can quickly see how many miles I lost since new. I know its not an exact science, but I was surprised that the Model X does not show this like the model 3 does...I also hate that it requires several steps (on the X) to toggle between % and range. At times I like to see both
FWIW I used to be able to do that with my MYP as well but after some app updates they removed that feature even on the MYP.

You can use a third party app like Tessie to see degradation but at least that solution does cost money.