TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How to remove plastic liner on trunk lid?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by fidodido, Sep 20, 2019.

1. fidodido

fidodido Member

Last year, my Model 3 was in a Tesla service for some paint issues (over spray). After that, I noticed the plastic liner (where the trunk handles are located) is a bit loose. I tried to find a clips/screws to remove it and mount it again. But I couldn't find it and didn't want to book a service appointment just for that.

Can anyone help me in how to remove it? So, I can inspect and install it properly.

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. KenC

KenC Active Member

Sorry, when I have a loose plastic, I just press, press, press, until it clips into place.