Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to sell MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I have a pretty new 2023 MYP that unfortunately I no longer need and have to sell. Realizing I’m going to take a loss on this, does anyone have any idea what it might be worth and the best way to sell it? I’m located in NY. It’s in mint condition and has about 1,500 miles on it. Thanks.

Hi all - I have a pretty new 2023 MYP that unfortunately I no longer need and have to sell. Realizing I’m going to take a loss on this, does anyone have any idea what it might be worth and the best way to sell it? I’m located in NY. It’s in mint condition and has about 1,500 miles on it. Thanks.
I believe that there is a classified section on these forums. Aside from private sale, CarMax, AutoNation and other companies will buy them.

The market has changed significantly since I sold mine last year but what I usually do is get a few internet offers fist (Carmax, Carvana, Vroom, WeBuyAnyCar, CarbuyerUSA, Givemethevin, Shift, Driveway, etc) then take the highest offer(s) to local dealerships to match or beat.