Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 CA HOV Decals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Is anyone willing to sell their green, 2023 CA HOV decals?

Kind of an oddball request, but I'm searching for some 2023 green Ca HOV decals to match my Honda Insight, purely for aesthetics (since it's a show car and isn't driven).

Does anyone out there have the green 2023 carpool decals they'd be willing to sell? I know a lot of people find them ugly, but I really want the decals to complete the look of my hybrid, since when the car was first released, they originally qualified for the HOV decals.

Thanks in advance friends!

Reactions: Evee
Do you realize these are tied to the vehicles registration and unique? This is no different then asking someone to sell you a license plate and active registration. I don't know how anyone would be OK with this?

Maybe seek out a fake set on Ebay? Or have a sticker shop cut you some fake ones?

Hi all,

Is anyone willing to sell their green, 2023 CA HOV decals?

Kind of an oddball request, but I'm searching for some 2023 green Ca HOV decals to match my Honda Insight, purely for aesthetics (since it's a show car and isn't driven).

Does anyone out there have the green 2023 carpool decals they'd be willing to sell? I know a lot of people find them ugly, but I really want the decals to complete the look of my hybrid, since when the car was first released, they originally qualified for the HOV decals.

Thanks in advance friends!
they change color by expiration date