Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to swirch on seat heating without turning on cabin heating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For very short trips I am looking for a method to conveniently turn on seat and steering wheel heating without turning on cabin heating on a 2018 Model S.

Currently what I am doing:
-tap on the number in the lower left corner, this turns on cabin heating
-tap on the same number again, this opens the Climate settings page
-turn on seat and steering wheel heating
-turn off cabin heating

Is there a more straightforward way to do this, preferably without switching on cabin heating temporarily?

Reactions: byeLT4
For very short trips I am looking for a method to conveniently turn on seat and steering wheel heating without turning on cabin heating on a 2018 Model S.

-turn off cabin heating

Is there a more straightforward way to do this, preferably without switching on cabin heating temporarily?
The voice command "front seat heat on" works on my M3.

-turn off cabin heating

If it's the same as my 15' 85D MCU1 AP1...

Then you should be able to set it as a favorite on the bottom bar. That's how I have mine set up. I added buttons for the front and rear defrosters and the seat heaters.

This looks like the relevant section of the manual...

If it's the same as my 15' 85D MCU1 AP1...

Then you should be able to set it as a favorite on the bottom bar. That's how I have mine set up. I added buttons for the front and rear defrosters and the seat heaters.

This looks like the relevant section of the manual...
This is very useful, thank you very much!
Is there any way to switch on passenger seat heating as well somehow? (i can only see shortcut for the driver seat in the app menu)