Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering / Seats Reset OFF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

My apologies if this has been discussed before but I could not find a thread as such.

In my previous cars which had Heated Steering or Heated Seats, the setting would automatically turn OFF when the car was turned off.
Basically, the car reset the heating back to OFF. (I understand Tesla's do no have and on-off button in general but still =)

Am I missing something or does this not exists in the Tesla Model Y?

Thank you in advance.

Cheer.

Normally heated Steering and heated Seats, automatically turn OFF when the car is turned off, unless settings are set to AUTO in schedule (11) seats (5+8) and steering (6) will hold the scheduled temperature..

Clima.PNG

To access seat heaters with one touch, you can add them to the bottom line of the touchscreen

Normally heated Steering and heated Seats, automatically turn OFF when the car is turned off, unless settings are set to AUTO in schedule (11) seats (5+8) and steering (6) will hold the scheduled temperature..

View attachment 981686

To access seat heaters with one touch, you can add them to the bottom line of the touchscreen
Thanks for the great image and info. However, how to ensure that they stay OFF the next time I get into the car again and do no turn automatically ON, unless I manually do it?