Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How will I know if my "order" went through?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The ordering system really got me -- seems I have 4 (FOUR) CyberTrucks! I got messages saying the order failed but obviously that was not true. I guess I should cancel three of them.
The same thing happened to me! My wife was absolutely thrilled when i told her i ordered 4. (Not thrilled at all). Just remember to

you can register/login at tesla.com with the email use used to pre-order and it will show your reservation info.
Thank you! I’ve been trying to figure out how to cancel my 3 other reservations I accidentally made.

I was conditionally approved, they wanted me to payoff my current car loan, so I did. Once I emailed proof, I received multiple emails saying my loan was approved and on my Tesla account my new status is to upload insurance and “next steps”. I uploaded my insurance right away but I still haven’t received an order confirmation email.... was the car ordered?? My sales person is not helpful at all, so I hate trying to call or email.