TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Howdy From Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beryl, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Beryl

Beryl Member

Thank you for a forum with a wealth of information about an exciting product.

I've been following, lusting for, and investing in Tesla for quite a while and decided to commit to a model this month. I will make it official this week after an event in Houston. It will most likely be the Model X.

Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to meet other Tesla enthusiasts in the Houston area. I am in Missouri City.

2. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

I used to live in Missouri City--just off Fondren. I thought about waiting for the Model X but just could not stand the anticipation. I have owned my S for a little over a year and have 34,000 miles on Ms. Blitz. Would not trade that time for anything. Welcome to the forum and make yourself at home.

3. Beryl

Beryl Member

Thanks, Chipper!

I reserved spot for a Model X while at the event. There was a classic red P85 that was to die for but I resisted. I'm planning a test drive early next week and I hope I can hold out.