Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HRE FF01 w/Conti Extremecontact Sports (for Model S)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HRE FF01 w/Conti Extremecontact Sports (for Model S)

For sale: set of 4 HRE FF01 with Conti Extremecontact Sports.

These were on my 2017 Model S, and I’ve babied them as best as I could. No accidents or major potholes, and no major curbs. Sold my S and now drive a 3, so need to sell. I’m really going to miss them, I really liked these wheels. This is a square set, so you can rotate them front to back. Had these tires on for just a couple months. Personally really liked the Conti EC Sports when I had my S.

Specs:

HRE Flowform FF01, powdercoated Satin black
  • 20x9 +30 square set
  • 5x120
  • HRE center cap and hub ring included
Continental Extremecontact Sport
  • 255/40/ZR20
Disclaimer: Attached pics below. What you see is what you get. From what I could see, there are a couple wheels with what seems like light damage near the lug holes probably by the last installer. Didn’t really notice until now so must have been recent. One wheel has some light scratch on the edge, which is not very noticeable imo. Tires are in good shape, no leaks when they were installed. TPMS ARE NOT INCLUDED, these will need to be re-balanced and re-mounted with TPMS.

Disclaimer #2: These tires are 255/40. I ran Toyo Proxes in that size which did not rub, but the Conti’s do rub a bit only on full wheel turn in reverse. Not a big deal, but if that bothers you enough then going down to 245/40 next time will alleviate rubbing.

Asking $2000 total OBO, local pickup in Southern CA only.

IMG_0895.jpg _DSC4671.JPG _DSC4672.JPG _DSC4674.JPG _DSC4676.JPG IMG_0901.jpg IMG_0905.jpg IMG_0906.jpg IMG_0907.jpg IMG_0734.jpg

I'm resurrecting my old thread... Can't believe it's been 2 years since then. Personal stuff came up and I never actually sold these, and I was stuck out of the country for a while. Well now I'm back and going through my stuff and realized I still have these.

I live in North OC. I need to get these out of my garage to make space. $1000, local pickup only.