Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hub Cap 19" recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased these from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTM93458?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Easy to install. Covers up the entire stock rim (i had some curb rash to cover as well!). I had a flat on one of the rear tires and they are harder to remove than the original caps, not an issue if you dont plan to remove them regularly!

Photo Jun 24 2023, 4 16 09 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 24 2023, 4 15 54 PM.jpg

Reactions: rub1k
Watching chatter about our covers coming off and lost when driving through deep rain wster. I haven’t yet, but thinking about putting black Ty wraps around my covers and wheels.
Don’t know if they will ruin the look. My covers were almost $300 for they are a rare version for the 19” sports on M3. Don’t want to loose $300 driving through a deep puddle.

Tesla Model Y 2020-2023 Wheel Protection Covers Hub Caps, Fit 19 Inch Wheel ONLY

I just installed these Lasfit rim covers on my MYLR. It's an easy way to change the look of the car without a lot of effort. Yes, they will cover any curb rash on the existing rims because they go over the rim to hide it. Quick delivery and they make the car look fantastic.

View attachment 967450View attachment 967449
I just did a LASFIT wheel cover comparison to the Rimetrix.

The LASFIT’s are pretty good.

Reactions: fsb1
The Rimetrix are made in the USA. All the others though I’d agree.
Thanks I had no idea
Love the USA manuf photos
They are my new favorites for WCs

I bought the Yeslak wheel covers for Model y Gemini wheels. The covers are almost impossible to take off as the clips are made of plastic that seem inflexible and won’t give enough to pull the covers off. After struggling with various techniques, I got some help but one of the clips at the back snapped rather then give enough to flex and let the cover release from the wheel. Not a good design, I would stay away from Yeslak.