Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Using These Gemini Aero Discs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really like these aero disc wheel covers/hub caps for the 19" Gemini wheels. Has a rally car look to it but I couldn't find any photos of them on a car. Anyone here have these or something similar? TIA

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 398
I really like these aero disc wheel covers/hub caps for the 19" Gemini wheels. Has a rally car look to it but I couldn't find any photos of them on a car.

Can you provide a link for it, the picture is not very clear.

Anyone here have these or something similar? TIA

Resemble to the Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX

MercedesBenzVisionEQXX a.jpg Mercedes vision EQXX c.jpg

Reactions: bigboi
I think they look pretty cool. On the Model Y Subreddit everyone was laughing at them and seem to universally regard them as terrible, but... personally I agree with you, they have a rally car look as well as looking really aero. I might get them.

Reactions: bigboi
I think they look pretty cool. On the Model Y Subreddit everyone was laughing at them and seem to universally regard them as terrible, but... personally I agree with you, they have a rally car look as well as looking really aero. I might get them.
Do you have the link to the subreddit? These photos are enough but I'd still like to see them on a MY just to know exactly what it'll look like

19" Geminis here, replacement tires are Michelin PilotSport A/S4, 255/45 X 19. The rim sticks out more than with the OEM ContiProContact tires.

Any photos showing the profile of the disc, showing how much they protrude?

19" Geminis here, replacement tires are Michelin PilotSport A/S4, 255/45 X 19. The rim sticks out more than with the OEM ContiProContact tires.

Any photos showing the profile of the disc, showing how much they protrude?
No idea yet but once I get them I'll let you know. From photos they do look like they protrude out by the look of the spokes so the dish part will stick out further than the tires