Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Huge difference to Uberturbines!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a huge roll of carbon PPF that I forgot about so decided to try something different with my wheels and I think I like it a lot! What do you guys think? What questions do you have? I would love some feedback. Is it interesting to you or something I should do on other parts? I was a little skeptical of it first, but I really like it. I've had it on since September and about 5,000 miles and it holds up really well.

3/13/24 Edit: I decided to run a small batch and they are ready to order. I personally love the look and think it adds a bit of flair.

The "TeslaMotors" discount code applies to this too! Uberturbine Carbon Fiber Wheel Decal PPF Kit

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8184.jpg

Thanks,
IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

Last edited:
I designed a template and then I have a big ppf cutter that I have for my other projects. The most expensive is the carbon. Once you get one wheel complete, you can pretty much do a wheel in about 8-10 min. If you want, I can make one for you and I live in Socal so you can always pick it up and we can look at car stuff

Reactions: FatM3
I am having a sale if anyone is open to it?

15% off for the Uberturbine decals.

They will be on Amazon as well, if anyone is more comfortable buying there?

I have 6 sets in stock right now.